Send me a message,
but please note…
Your email gets read if you:
- Would like to discuss a point raised in the book, respectfully;
- Have a question the book doesn’t answer (see point 1, below);
- Have lost a dog to 1080 and it wasn’t your fault. You have my genuine sympathy – that’s awful;
- Would like to tell me about the pest control you’re doing.
Your email gets junked if you:
- Haven’t read the book, or pretend that you have (I’ll know);
- Make any claim you can’t provide verifiable evidence or a peer-reviewed research paper for. Data is not the plural of anecdote;
- Make any sort of threat. Your e-mail will be logged and placed in a folder marked “Police”. All threats will be reported, veiled or otherwise;
- Simply hurl abuse, or spout empty memes like “1080 kills everything”, or “the bush is silent”;
- Tell me to go read Bill Benfield (I have)/Quinn Whiting O’Keefe’s critiques (I have) or watch Poisoning Paradise (I have);
- Tell me “go into the bush and see” for myself. I did;
- Insist that all the scientists in New Zealand are complicit in an all-of-government cover-up (see our FAQs section).
Play nicely, and we’ll talk.